1. The Wizard Of Shred (TWOS) offers a 30-day unconditional money back policy from date of purchase. Any refunds are made by check and are delivered to your address by mail.
2. License. Upon your payment of our fees for Digital Content, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Digital Content for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use, subject to and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may copy, store, transfer and burn the Digital Content only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use.
3. Restrictions. You represent, warrant and agree that you will use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution of the Digital Content or other restricted use. You agree not to infringe the rights of the Digital Content's copyright owner (TWOS) and to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Digital Content.
You agree that you will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, sub-license or otherwise transfer or use the Digital Content. You are not granted any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, and reproduction or distribution rights for the Digital Content. You acknowledge that the Digital Content embodies the intellectual property of TWOS and is protected by law.
4. Explicit Content. You agree that we have no liability to you for Digital Content you find to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
5. Once you have purchased Digital Content, we encourage you to download it promptly and to make back-up copies of it. If you are unable to complete a download after having reviewed our online help resources, please contact customer service: email@example.com. You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of Digital Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.